deverus, Inc., Largest Provider of Background Check Software Launches New Website
Leader in the Background Check Industry with Innovative Software, Services and Databases Expands its Market Share with New Products and Information
deverus, Inc., the country’s leader in cutting-edge background checking software – processing over 2.5 million hires per year for more than 35,000 businesses nationwide - has announced the launch of its new primary website (www.deverus.com) which showcases a number of new products. For 18 years, deverus has been helping companies in the background screening industry provide premier services to their clients with the highest quality software, SAAS cloud-based solutions, mobile applications, integrations, compliance, automation, security, privacy and customer support services available.
“Our company is not only about providing the most comprehensive and accurate data available, but it’s also about keeping the process of background checks as transparent and reassuring to the applicants as possible,” said CEO and founder Shawn Rucks. “Our workflow systems are designed to streamline the HR labor involved with searches and compliance, as well as help companies give their new applicants and current employees a sense of ownership of the data to relieve any anxiety over privacy concerns.”
As part of its commitment to fair industry practices, deverus is a founding member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) the respected screening professionals industry watchdog group.
Some of deverus’ products include: Verocity, their primary cloud-based background check workflow automation system; Mobile Swifthire, their app which enables applicants to fill in background check forms via mobile device; I-9 Portal which streamlines and automates federal I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification filing; and deverus Direct, the country’s largest criminal and sex offender database.
DEVERUS BY THE NUMBERS:
· 20% Growth - On average, background check companies employing the deverus platform have experienced 20% year over year growth. That’s nearly 2X the industry average!
· 10x faster performance - A scalable, powerful, highly configurable platform, allows companies perform workflow functions ten times faster than traditional screening systems.
· 99% uptime – The deverus enterprise cloud-based architecture ensures 99.99% uptime so companies are always open for business.
· 40% - increased speed to hire - With mobile, online applications integrations to major ATS’s, combined with the most trusted partners, the deverus platform delivers the right information for smarter, faster hiring decisions.
· 60% improvement in accuracy - On average 9% of background checks come back with a hit. However, background check companies using the deverus platform see an average of 15.7% hit rate (depending on industry).
· 50% less setup time - Time is money. The deverus platform allows companies to launch their screening program in minutes not days.
Established in 1998, privately-held Austin-based deverus, Inc., helps companies in the background screening industry work better, faster and smarter by providing the highest quality software, SAAS cloud-based solutions, mobile applications, integrations, compliance, automation, security, privacy and customer support services available. Deriving its name from a blend of Latin and Spanish meaning “from the truth,” deverus helps HR departments make critical hiring decisions using data such as criminal records, education and employment verifications, drug and assessment testing, and more. The company delivers its services to over 35,000 businesses, hiring more than 2.5 million employees per year, through more than 75 trusted partners. deverus is a founding member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) the respected screening professionals industry watchdog, and was named a “Best Place to Work” by the Austin Business Journal.